Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Separated at the birth the Rutgers edition

Started by BJOhog, September 15, 2013, 06:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HPNJRUfan

Gotta admit, some of these really made me crack up (toaster, gong show, etc). We have a pretty good thread going ourselves. But if you would like to go this route:

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine on September 15, 2013, 11:56:40 pm
Gary Nova

Busted Melon

We can play that game too:

Brandon Allen

Chicken with Broken Wing
The Birthplace of College Football
November 6th 1869, New Brunswick NJ
Rutgers-6, Princeton-4

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: billyjoeozark on September 15, 2013, 06:54:08 pm
even helmets are seperated at birth folk

oh my shyt this might be one of the funniest things i've ever seen on hogville - literally cryin from laughin so hard

micali

J.T. Tartacoff

[attachment deleted by admin]

budcampbellfan

"OH YEAH? - SAYS WHO?"

Their traditional school cheer.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

BJOhog

Quote from: HPNJRUfan on September 16, 2013, 07:26:58 pm
Gotta admit, some of these really made me crack up (toaster, gong show, etc). We have a pretty good thread going ourselves. But if you would like to go this route:

Brandon Allen

Chicken with Broken Wing

oh cracky methman is this a first

oposing fan comes into our thread to toss junk oh my hoho

game on there yankee

micali

Hoggish1

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: billyjoeozark on September 15, 2013, 06:54:08 pm
even helmets are seperated at birth folk

This right here may be one of the top 10 posts ever. So damn funny.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

dh027

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogShat

HogShat

jseinfeld50

qbrew

qbrew

Quote from: HPNJRUfan on September 16, 2013, 07:26:58 pm

Brandon Allen

Chicken with Broken Wing

=

urkillnmesmalls

So, Rutgers guy shows up and wants to push the cruel button.  K...

qbrew

edcm1

Their board have some good ones. Good job guys. Keep it going.
NYJMSU !!

qbrew

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Calling All Hogs

jseinfeld50

September 17, 2013, 03:10:08 pm #77 Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:43:57 pm by jseinfeld50

Brian Stonkus

ChauvinistPig

ChauvinistPig

ChauvinistPig

ChauvinistPig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 16, 2013, 05:50:38 pm
I don't have a match...this pic stands on its own merit!!  :)

Hate to do it, but he kinda reminds me of this guy...

ChauvinistPig

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ChauvinistPig on September 17, 2013, 04:17:53 pm

One of the all-time great gifs!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hoghevn

Man, some of the likenesses in this thread are amazing!!  Best in a long time!

Laughing Hog

Quote from: ChauvinistPig on September 17, 2013, 04:17:53 pm

Damnit, I was headed there. I hate when work gets in the way of play.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

ChauvinistPig

Quote from: Laughing Hog on September 17, 2013, 06:36:27 pm
Damnit, I was headed there. I hate when work gets in the way of play.
My bad...somebody beat me to my gummy worm idea last week if it makes u feel any better

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: thefisher on September 17, 2013, 07:08:20 pm
nm...hmm

I can't see the pictures you posted.   ???  Dangit...is that a codec I'm missing, or are others having an issue too?

EDIT:  Ahh...you nm'd it.  I guess it wasn't me after all.  Wheww.... 

qbrew

qbrew

micali

Louis-Hogfan

BJOhog

sombody had to do it

custon golfclub cover

hogviles own
Scott Austin

kaptainkory

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: kaptainkory on September 18, 2013, 09:32:24 pm
Did someone say "leprechaun"?

NICE.  I am so mad I didn't get that one.  Any excuse I have to relive that story makes me happy.   ;D   

"It could be a crackhead, who climbed up in a tree to play a Leprechaun."  I still laugh when I see it, and I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've seen it.   

HillBillyHogfan

Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!